The only comprehensive program of its kind that shows you exactly what you need to relieve recurring, severe, or distracting pain and tension.
By the end, you'll understand exactly what to do to feel strong, flexible, balanced, and energetic again.
GET ON THE WAITLIST!
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.
Is This Class for Me?
Before we get into the details of this life-changing program, let's talk about who is this really for...
You want to travel, play, work, and exercise without the distractions of chronic pain.
You don't want to be at the mercy of pills and doctors.
You're ready to take your health back into your own hands.
You may have already tried some things that help, but they didn't quite fix the problem.
Which one of these describes you?
- You're an active person side-lined by recurring pain?
- You want to have a better understanding of what you can do to heal faster.
- You're sick and tired of trying everything and nothing seems to work.
- You want a proven system that's simple yet effective.
- You're suffering from chronic, debilitating pain like arthritis, scoliosis, bulging disks, or nerve damage.
- You want to avoid surgery and taking more prescriptions.
IF so... this is your opportunity to learn more!
You're in the right place, and I'm going to tell you how the Pain Relief Mastercourse will give you the tools, inspiration, and support you need to move forward...without pain.
From my background in yoga, martial arts, functional fitness, and dance, as well as being a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist for over 20 years, I put together this healing program.
As you work through the course, you'll find that the exercises can be done regardless of your fitness level. We work on improving your active range-of-motion and muscle engagement through the right posture.
Movements based on yoga, Qi Gong, active release therapy, and physiotherapy improve circulation to all parts of your body, and this promotes healing and longevity.
The focus isn't on the movements looking a certain way, but on how you feel. As you can relax and breathe into your body when you move, your body starts to heal, and you'll be able to do more.
Hi, I’m Nicole.
My goal is to help you get to the root of what’s going on with your health, so you can get and stay healthy and enjoy your life.
I understand that people want more from their healthcare provider than pills and quick-fix band-aids that don’t really fix the problem.
I’m Nicole Lentfer, and I’ve been a licensed acupuncturist since 2003, when I opened the Natural Health Center of Austin. Acupuncture is a great way to enjoy more relaxation and healing, and I findit works best when it's combined with good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
I started my online school, the Natural Health School, in 2021.
I taught myself yoga 30 years ago from a book I read in middle school, and have been studying it since. Along the way, I also spent over 10 years practicing Chinese Kung Fu and the last 3 years focusing mostly on dance.
I believe that an active, healthy life without pain is our birthright as humans, and I hope to help all of you enjoy that.
Pain Relief Master Class
What's included -
- Primal Posture: How to retrain your muscle memory so you can stand, wait, bend, lift, sit, sleep, walk, run, jump, and beyond... without hurting yourself. In certain parts of the world, less than 3% of the population has had back pain. These communities have several posture characteristics in common that you'll learn.
- Nerve Flossing, Gliding and Stretching:
You'll learn how to stretch and relax the nerves responsible for the tight areas that keep you feeling stuck. This frees up the nerve bundles that are relaying the pain message to your brain. Doing these stretches can mean instant pain relief in many cases.
- Dynamic Stretching:
Borrowing movements from yoga, PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation) technique, and active stretching, you'll learn levels of muscle activation that will improve your strength, flexibility, and balance. Dynamic stretching connects it all together.
We've all been told to "strengthen our core," to relieve back pain. We're going to take it a step further and strengthen all 3 parts of your core: your neck, your midsection, and your perineum (the space between your anus and genitals). Planks are great...when they're done correctly. However, if you're in severe pain, a proper plank may be out of the question. It could hurt you worse. There are many more beneficial exercises for strengthening all the connective tissues from the shoulders down that you'll learn.
- Home Therapy:
Home therapy isn't a substitute for seeing a health professional, but it will help you require less appointments. You'll respond quicker to acupuncture, adjustments, and massage. You'll need fewer pain relievers.
- How to foam roll safely for instant results
- Which herbs and supplements will suit your constitution the best
- Which inflammatory foods you need to avoid to reduce arthritis pain
- How to use moxa heat therapy safely
The Pain Relief Master Class Also Includes
15-Minute Routines for
- Lower back pain, tension, or injury
- Hip impingement, pain, tension, Sciatica
- Hamstring injury or tension
- Knee pain, weakness, or tendon injury
- Neck strain, arthritis, or compression
- Shoulder tension, frozen shoulder, bursitis, arthritis, or bicep tendonitis
- Golfer's or Tennis Elbow
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Pain or neuropathy
- Yoga routine for lower back, hip, and knee pain
- Shoulder mobility routine with my dance teacher.
- Tango Posture: AKA how to be a bad-a$$ dancer!
- Twerkin'! (The secret for painless periods.)
- 8 Piece Brocade Qi Gong Class
Interested in the Pain Relief Master Class?
Sign up today to be the first to know when it's out.
By the end of this course,
you will have:
- Good posture at work, at home, and when you're moving around
- Stronger and more flexible muscles - improved resilience to pain and injury
- Better balance, hand-eye coordination, and brain-body connection
- A sense of peace and relaxation throughout your day
- A thorough understanding of your body and what it needs to feel your best
- Instant pain relief techniques you can use anywhere, anytime.
- Improved sex life
- Freedom in your own body to do what you want to do!